Y-SIM 429 ARINC 429 Windows Test Software Detail
Our Y-SIM 429 ARINC 429 Windows test and analysis software when used with our USB to ARINC 429 adapter, YED/A429-T4/R4/USB allows the user to quickly configure tests to simulate, monitor and analyse ARINC 429 equipment.
Reception of ARINC 429 data
With this software you are able to set up a multi-channel data monitor and data recorder with time stamps. The package contains standard aircraft instrument graphics that can be assigned to any standard or custom labels to produce a visual representation of aircraft instrument behaviour. Standard and custom ARINC 429 Engineering Unit Definitions are included.
In addition received data can be displayed in real time Chart format against time.
Received data can be monitored in real time or it can be set to sample mode if a very long data capture is required.
Transmission of ARINC 429 data
Y-SIM 429 supports both Single shot and Scheduled cyclic transmission. Individual labels can be configured such that data is dynamically varied between user specified limits of Max and Min and against time. This is very useful for exercising a piece of equipemt where data between specific values is required to be generated.
Replay of captured ARINC 429 data
Y-SIM 429 supports the replay of previously captured and exported data from Y-SIM 429 software.
This is a useful feature for when a data file has been recorded from a piece of equipment that invokes a data error with a UUT from the aircraft. Being able to replay recorded data aids investigation of potential faults in the lab. This feature can also be used when ARINC-429 equipment is no longer available, when the YED-A429-R4-T4/USB is not available, or to allow several users to work on the same simulation result but on different computers.
Y-SIM 429 ARINC 429 Windows Test Software Specifications
Y-SIM 429 features:
- Control and configuration of up to 4 Tx and 4 Rx channels
- High/Low/Medium bit rates (12.5 / 50 / 100 kbps)
- Importing/exporting configuration as XML
- Setting ARINC-429 transfers with standard engineering library
or customized library
- Setting direct or table receive modes
- Monitoring incoming data, decoding accordingly to engineering library
- Customizing engineering (BNR & BCD) library (customised label definitions)
- Parity error injection/detection (ODD/EVEN/NONE)
- Showing data on avionics instruments
- Filtering from channel or label
- Row & table monitor with time stamp
- Exporting data to CSV file
- Replay mode (Replays previously captured data file)
- Equipment ID is customizable for each channel, possibility to modify the
equipment ID during runtime if 377 label is received
- Traffic statistics
- Runtime simulation (dynamic ramps, etc)
- NO LICENSE KEY REQUIRED.