New DATAIR-400/M3+ ARINC 429 hand held TesterYED Avionics
The DATAIR-400/M3+ is an enhanced version of the DATAIR-400/M3.
Please refer to the DATAIR-400/M3 for a description of the basic functions if you are not familiar with this product. The DATAIR-400/M3+ has the following enhancements:
- ARINC 429 data capture with time stamp (up to 11.9 hours duration with 100uS resolution),
- Large 522,144 ARINC 429 Label capture to non-volatile storage,
- Filtered ARINC 429 Labels to capture including the option to specify Conditional ('<=', '>=') data value, SSM, Parity error, etc.,
- Start and Stop Triggers for starting and stopping a data capture,
- Relay contact to signal a Start or Stop of triggered data capture,
- Pre-trigger and post trigger buffers so that events prior to the trigger condition can be viewed,
- Extensive post data capture search and filtering tools on the DATAIR-400/M3+ to locate the events of interest.
- Filter a sub-set of captured ARINC 429 Labels to display,
- Search for specific ARINC 429 Label only,
- Scroll forwards and backwards through captured data,
- Jump to First record, Trigger record or Last record,
- View All data or only data where values have changed (eliminates static values from display),
- A 0 to 10V output that can be assigned to any Label that has an associated engineering units definition (ie. Altitude, Airspeed, etc),
- Discrete relay output that can be assigned to a discrete bit within a user selectable ARINC 429 Label,
- Built-in USB interface so that an external USB / RS232 adpater cable is not required,
- 5 to 30 volt DC external power input for operating the DATAIR-400/M3+ from an aircraft supply.
- Low battery indication provides 30 minute warning of exhausted battery.
- Metric / Imperial engineering units
- Parity: ODD / EVEN / NONE
- Low Battery indication on screen.